Have you ever felt this way?

 


Have you ever felt this way?

Thoughts and emotions,

swirling in your mind!

You want to let them out,

word by word ...

reduce the chaos, slowly and gradually...

But when you start speaking they all wheeze and run across,

and again you are left with your head in your hands,

Gripping it tighter as the chaos gives you a slight pain,

That's the page I am on today!

like every time, I couldn't put it in words and sentences out through my mouth...

and here again I am writing it down!

short of words, filling the blanks...

Lost all vocabulary...

Now that the pain has become more significant,

I try to end the penning down,

But then it's again me and my thoughts,

in a dark chaos in strong collisions with emotions...

trying to warm my heart in this cold mess...

signaling me to take it slow, organize it all...

sometimes it's not about letting out but making terms with it INTERNALLY!


Riya Mehta

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts